Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wedding Vote

Panders

My god daughter is up for British Wedding Retailer of the Year Award for 2018.  Unfortunately the vote ends tonight, but if you feel you would like to vote for her, I know it would be very appreciated.  The name is Victoria's Bridal Boutique.   Vicky is 32 and very hard working and goes that extra mile for her brides.   She started as a Saturday girl in one boutique and has had her own shop for a few years now.  Her customer service is impeccable, we were all so proud of her when she won the County Retailer of the Year a couple of weeks  ago, and this has triggered her entry for the latest award.  Click the link to vote but as usual prepared to leave your name and address etc.   Many many thanks

http://www.thebritishweddingawards.com/bridal-retailer/ 

• 1 month later...

Just an up-date - the awards were last night .............she won!!!!!!   We are all so, so proud of her.   Vicky, her mum and I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who voted.   She can't quite believe it herself, and she heard this week that she has been nominated for Kent Business Woman of the Year - results for that are on 9th March!  Wonder whose won the Maldives trip???   Could be any one of you:D

Edited by Panders
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...