Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Policies - Contents Page

Anyone willing to share the contents page of their policy folder please?

I'm currently trying to review/up all of ours. We use the PSLA - but I don't have the code to update :( . Not sure whether it might be easier to just buy the book again or what do others use?

Wondering how other people sort/arrange their folders.

xx

Hi Louby - you don't actually need the code........I'm desperately trying to remember how I got in..........it was something like go to publications and find the books that you have purchased - it does ask for the code, just ignore that and once you have selected te right publication it will show you which policies have been updated

HTH

Hi Louby - you don't actually need the code........I'm desperately trying to remember how I got in..........it was something like go to publications and find the books that you have purchased - it does ask for the code, just ignore that and once you have selected te right publication it will show you which policies have been updated

HTH

Thank-you :1b I shall pass that info to my daughter admin assistant as she said she was having trouble working our where to find things on the website. Honestly- you just cant get the staff these days :lol: she phoned and said she was bored at work as her boss is away......... so I give her just one little job (Do all policies for me) ..and this is her excuse :lol: :lol: :lol:

My 'issues' are somewhat complicated :angry: Anyway I have just bought the book for myself (current owner has a copy - but I'd rather be completely independent of them once the change over takes place.

Yes I think you log onto the PSLA website. If you have accessed the downloads before it remembers the publication - I think. But cant remember where the updates are on their site - Shop??? Good luck.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)