Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rea

I dont come around as often as in the past but I really still love knowing you're all here ::1a ::1a

Here's to everybody having a wonderful Christmas and a New Year with every hope and dream fulfilled.

Merry Christmas

post-3139-0-47845300-1482483929_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steve
  • Like 4

I dont come around as often as in the past but I really still love knowing you're all here ::1a ::1a

Here's to everybody having a wonderful Christmas and a New Year with every hope and dream fulfilled.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Rea!

• Like 1

A very Merry Christmas to Rea and all at FSF! I hope the festive season brings a chance to relax with loved ones and recharge those batteries. May 2017 bring health, luck and happiness...and if not all of those then plenty of prosecco to get us through another year ^_^;)

• Like 2

A very Merry Christmas to all :1b

Thank you for another year of help, advice, empathy, fun and laughter - hope that 2017 proves to be a wonderful year for all :1b

Hmmm what exactly is Father Christmas doing in that photo Rea? I have looked at it from all angles - is he levitating? :blink:

• Like 3

Many thanks for another years worth of advice, I love knowing this forum is here with you lovely, kind and talented people to call on for help and a cheer up when needed. Wishing you all a happy Christmas and a healthy and peaceful new year. Look forward to another year. Merry Christmas and enjoy the break!

• Like 2

Morning Rea -

Yup we're all still here. Some of us creaking a bit these days.

Have a great Christmas yourself. Hope things go swimmingly well in 2017 for you! :1b

Ah yes, creaking...I recall the days when I could bend down, pick something up and not make a hummpphh sound! :lol:

A very Merry Christmas to all :1b

Thank you for another year of help, advice, empathy, fun and laughter - hope that 2017 proves to be a wonderful year for all :1b

Hmmm what exactly is Father Christmas doing in that photo Rea? I have looked at it from all angles - is he levitating? :blink:

Yes he is :1b I know there's a trick to it but I'll be blowed if I know what it is :blink:

• Like 1

Can I join the creaking brigade please? Though since I traded in my hip for a nice new one I don't creak quite as much as I used to!

I would like to wish each and everyone of you the happiest Christmas and send warmest wishes for 2017.

I also think that sometimes we forget those who, for whatever reason, find the festive season a sad and/or lonely time so to any one feeling this way I send extra special wishes. xx

• Like 5

Ah yes, creaking...I recall the days when I could bend down, pick something up and not make a hummpphh sound! :lol:

Yes he is :1b I know there's a trick to it but I'll be blowed if I know what it is :blink:

I know how the levitating santa is done! I saw men dressed in silver or gold suits with skin spray painted to match when i was in London. I was transfixed by them as they were seemingly sitting in fresh air! I had to find out how it was done!

From a really creaking person to all you amazing FSFers. I hope that you have all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year. I pop in now and again to see how you are all doing. You have the best jobs in the world, even if you arenot always appreciated as you should be. TImes are hard, but I read so much love and care for your children, so that doesn't change. Keep it up chaps as you make a positive difference to children and families. xxx

• Like 4