Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Steve? Anyone? Ummm, help?

Rea

Ok, so I'm going to presume this email is a mistake!!??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :wacko: :ph34r::o :huh:

Hi Rea,

A new invoice has been generated for you.

fsflogo.png

Invoice #734071 - Renewal: LA subscription scheme

Item Description Unit Price Qty Total Price Renewal: LA subscription scheme £2,000.00 1 £2,000.00 Total £2,000.00

• Like 4

All sorted thank you kind Sir,

Unit Price Qty Total Price Renewal: LA subscription scheme £0.00 1 £0.00 Total £0.00

It was nearly bread and dripping till Christmas :lol:

Really hope the LA dont realise they pay for this. I'm never sure if many, if any, other people from Birmingham come on here. Its seems a lot just for me ::1a ::1a

• Like 2

Actually there are quite a few Rea - close to 2,000 registered Birmingham members, many of whom do come on and read but don't post. You are obviously just one of the chatty ones. There are also many Tapestry subscribers who presumably have joined to get the £20 LA discount. :1b

Chatty is such a lovely word ::1a

Actually our local primary has recently taken Tapestry on board. Seems to be going well, except a couple of staff havent managed to put the ipads down yet :rolleyes:

• Like 2