Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

Well I was told feet, that’s why I do feet 🤣🤭.  Although I do massage into jumpy legs sometimes and it settles them down too.   I intend to use it next time I get a leg cramp to see if it has any effect on that as well.   

• Like 1

On 22/03/2023 at 09:27, Cait said:

Well I was told feet, that’s why I do feet 🤣🤭.  Although I do massage into jumpy legs sometimes and it settles them down too.   I intend to use it next time I get a leg cramp to see if it has any effect on that as well.   

I think that's because of superior absorption through soles of feet 🤷‍♀️

<goodness me, I had to check spelling of absorption, that's retirement for you, my brain has given up> 🤣

• Haha 1

On 20/03/2023 at 19:55, Gezabel said:
On 21/03/2023 at 19:02, zigzag said:

I wondered about that as well. Glad it worked for you. Xx

One thing intrigues me, the instructions say about massaging in the skin but doesn't mention feet so I am curious about that????

I just slapped the stuff on all over! 🤣   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/03/2023 at 15:18, zigzag said:

I do my feet, hands and temple! It has such a lovely smell not overpowering like most sleeping potions.  My poor Mum tried it and had the worst night sleep ever, only managed three hours.

Oh no ☹️

On 23/03/2023 at 15:18, zigzag said:

I do my feet, hands and temple! It has such a lovely smell not overpowering like most sleeping potions.  My poor Mum tried it and had the worst night sleep ever, only managed three hours.

How odd! 

Happy weekend everyone! I’m hoping for a bit of a rest. It’s been quite a week - Ofsted (at my governor school), 2 evenings of parent consultations, SEN reviews; data submission and analysis,  MTP completion and monitoring, loopy children! You name it! I need to rediscover my house and decide what to cook as my contribution to meals for a family holiday and work on my nephew’s birthday present (am knitting him some TARDIS socks).

Have a good one everyone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/03/2023 at 13:36, louby loo said:

Morning everone, have a good weekend.  Anyone doing anything exciting?

Well i didn't know i was but i have had a rubbish week which has been obliterated by a FaceTime call from my 3 yr old Grandson. For over 4o mins i have enjoyed some wooden biscuits "They are chocolate and vanilla Granny" and the very best cappuccino 'it's REALLY, REALLY frothy." But the best bit "Granny, I have a special calendar and when i go to bed i put a sticker on the day. When i get to the end then it's the day I am coming to have a sleepover at your house" Thank goodness for grandchildren they are amazing !

• Like 6

On 25/03/2023 at 18:06, Gezabel said:

Well i didn't know i was but i have had a rubbish week which has been obliterated by a FaceTime call from my 3 yr old Grandson. For over 4o mins i have enjoyed some wooden biscuits "They are chocolate and vanilla Granny" and the very best cappuccino 'it's REALLY, REALLY frothy." But the best bit "Granny, I have a special calendar and when i go to bed i put a sticker on the day. When i get to the end then it's the day I am coming to have a sleepover at your house" Thank goodness for grandchildren they are amazing !

That's so lovely

Agreed grandchildren are the best invention ever! We have our two littlest ones tomorrow for a few hours - can't wait!

• Like 3

We had a visit from our granddaughter this weekend in Zebedee’s ‘chemo window’.  So lovely to see Son and DIL, who had driven the 5 hrs to come and spend the weekend.   Thrilled that at aged 7, Granddaughter has finally mastered the swing in the garden, to propel herself so I don’t have to physically stand outside in the rain to push her!  Now I can watch through the patio door 🤭.  Being from Scotland, so doesn’t bother with a little thing like rain!  No such thing as ‘wet indoor playtime’ at her school, unless it’s absolutely whazzing down maybe? 
I’m sure I was about 3 or 4 when I mastered the swing, but we had one in the garden, and I had a big sister. 🤷‍♀️    

• Like 3

On 28/03/2023 at 21:05, Froglet said:

I don’t have (and never will have) grandchildren but I love my niblings with all my heart. Did I mention that I’m getting a new one in September?

No you didn't tell us that! Whoop! So pleased for you and your family, make sure you let us know when the baby has arrived x

• Like 1

On 28/03/2023 at 21:05, Froglet said:

I don’t have (and never will have) grandchildren but I love my niblings with all my heart. Did I mention that I’m getting a new one in September?

My sister-in-law has no children - but the bond she has with her nieces and nephew are fantatic, and she is genuinley seen/treated as a grandparent by their children.

• Like 2

I’ve always been sad that my brother and sister in law (who is my husband’s sister) didn’t have children, as the gene pool was so tight with ours that they’d surely have been more than cousins! (Brother and sister married brother and sister)