Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Preparing for inspection following the notification call

FSFRebecca

I have just posted part 1 of our articles about 'real inspectors and real inspections' - you can read it here. You will read that the inspectors cover very specific things during the pre-inspection phone call. If you have had experience of this notification call you can tell us all about it here!

• Like 6

If you have had experience of this notification call you can tell us all about it here!

Hi,

we had the call a week before the Easter break and the main thing which stood out for us (apart from the inspector being very nice and putting us at ease) was that we had been led to believe that you would receive the call about noon, (with some people saying they had been called earlier), however it was 1.40 when we got ours.

When you finish work at 4pm this is not really half a day notice.

However, the inspection went very well and we were very happy and were made to feel totally at ease during the visit.

Well we got no call as it seems Ofsted had the wrong mobile number for the setting, an old landline number for the setting (been gone for nearly 10 years) wrong mobile number for me (i've had the same one since forever) and no email - Go figure. Anyway they just turned up, but it was all good-

I was told that it was up to me to ensure Ofsted had the correct contact details. But despite the first thing our inspector doing was to correct all the wrong contact details when we got our report back it STILL had all the wrong details on!

Edited by lynned55
  • Like 5