Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Starting points for children aged 6 months-4 years

We do with prompts and would be happy to share with you but I cannot find a paper clip icon to attach the document

Edited by Goldenyou

• 4 weeks later...

We just use the statements from Development Matters for the Prime Areas.We have a 0-18 sheet, 18-36 sheet then a 36+ sheet and use the statements from the age bands covering those ages, asking parents to circle the ones they think their child can do.

We have a "All about me" sheet that we encourage parents to fill in. I do love the idea of a sheet to give to parents with the DM statements for them to complete or a basic form of the DM! Please, please link a copy :mellow: it would really help!

OK to hopefully help with the uploading of this document i need i have tried to upload one myself so you can try this:

There is a Resource Tab at the top and in the drop down menu a "Resource Library" so click this.

You can then upload a file to this section and add a little info.

Then if you like you can click the My Media tab above this box.. and navigate to the FILES tab.. where you will now see your file hopefully in this section.

Then simply attach it like i have below to test:

HOPEFULLY this worked! My 1st time :)

Thank you manor these are great and please let us know how you attached those so easily :)

Also i have added this link to our website for parents and it is actually a great guide for parents and maybe this could be used when a child starts for parents to complete?

http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/files/2015/04/4Children_ParentsGuide_2015_FINAL_WEBv2.pdf

• Like 1

Thank you manor these are great and please let us know how you attached those so easily :)

Also i have added this link to our website for parents and it is actually a great guide for parents and maybe this could be used when a child starts for parents to complete?

http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/files/2015/04/4Children_ParentsGuide_2015_FINAL_WEBv2.pdf

Oh yes that's a great booklet - I don't have a website so there is a copy in my foyer area :1b

• Like 1

Hi broad oaks.

If you go to the 'more reply options' underneath the posting area, you will see that you can now 'attach files'..look next to the paperclip. Find your file, then attach it and hey presto, it should be added to your reply.

Let us know if you have tried and it still doesn't work for you (Although will likely be out of my skill set!)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)