Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

eypp help

blondie

Cant help either. We have just today received money for four children. But as we applied for 6 have no idea which ones have got it. I did ask our LA but was told We will not be breaking down the EYPP by child as it is not to be allocated by child, but is a lump sum to be used to enhance your provision for all children.

Which to be honest is much easier for us.

• Like 2

we got our list of who its for and to be quite frank, we were shocked at some of the children who are receiving it! no gap to narrow for them! so it will be a challenge, 7 of them leave for reception! had our first discussion and have come up with a few ideas on how to use the funding, how exactly I can monitor the impact on the spending is an unknown! most of the others who are getting the funding have home life issues so will be using resources for emotional support and other PSED. I think we are all in the same boat with this.

• Like 1

Hi twinthing, mine is basically the same but on an excel spreadsheet just for ease of adding how much is spent. We have 3 children entitled to EYPP and one who is adopted who is entitled but we are waiting for payment.

did my tracker today....feel free to use it, lets hope Ofsted approve, will be printing one off for each of our eligible children and filling it out as we go, will be keeping receipts and photographic evidence of items purchased in a folder with all the trackers.

Thank you twinthinguk, very user friendly!

• Like 1

thank you twinthinguk - we have received a list of 9 children who are eligible and the amount each child will/has received - usually £103 something for the whole term as they take 15 funded hours. so i have just over £14 per week to say what i am doing - like others some of these children do not have any real needs -they are going to school - any suggestions ?

thank you twinthinguk - we have received a list of 9 children who are eligible and the amount each child will/has received - usually £103 something for the whole term as they take 15 funded hours. so i have just over £14 per week to say what i am doing - like others some of these children do not have any real needs -they are going to school - any suggestions ?

could it be spent on transitions - staff accompanying children to their respective schools? Choosing a going to school transition present - a pe bag with goodies in? are there any videos about starting school you could buy and show them? It's hard to know what to do with the money especially in a short space of time.