Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Cait!

sunnyday

Hopefully, better tomorrow for us I think. Number 2 son touched down in Portugal this morning 32 deg! there's always one!

Oooh lucky boy!

Such extremes here at the moment - yesterday was balmy and today it's freezing (slight exaggeration there but it is cold) - as you say hopefully will be better tomorrow - fingers crossed!

I've told Zebedee's what your requirements are, and we've added them to the list. Before we look further, he said it would be helpful to know what else you all need in our new home.

I've told Zebedee's what your requirements are, and we've added them to the list. Before we look further, he said it would be helpful to know what else you all need in our new home.

Obviously when we visit en masse a good dormitory would be acceptable with shower suite and sunken bath

Bless him - I like how accommodating he is! For me I want one of those kitchens with an enormous kitchen table we can all sit around and drink endless cups of tea at while wearing our pjs, flippers and homemade balaclavas. I also want a huge oven and lots of mixing bowls so I can make cake to my hearts content. I could be pre-empting things but room for a pole for Rea's dancing ferrets?

In the words of Kirstie and Phil - location, location, location......

If you could just check out the local pubs before making any decisions that would be good.........if I am going to have to drag hali out of any such establishments (obviously I will have to!) it would be great if they were classy .......we have so enjoyed visiting the 'Flying Ferret' in your village - we will miss that.......

Ok. All of those things have gone into the pot. Zebedee suggests some sort of barn conversion annexe might do us, separate from the main house, where we could carouse till late without disturbing anyone.

• Like 2