What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
Steve

FSF donation to NSPCC

Hi all -

Belatedly got round to donating the proceeds of the bookshelf page to the NSPCC. For those of you who didn't know, if you buy from Amazon by clicking through from this page, a small percentage gets paid to the FSF, and we send it on to child based charities (incidentally, you don't have to buy those items - anything you buy from the Amazon site after being directed there from the FSF should qualify).

It should have had the FSF as the sender - don't know why my name replaced it, but here's the receipt, for 223.15 - mostly the result of sunnyday's spending sprees, I assume!

nspcc.png

• Like 2

Brilliant! :1b Well done chaps! :wub:

, but here's the receipt, for 223.15 - mostly the result of sunnyday's spending sprees, I assume!

'scuse me :o me - spending sprees - as if :rolleyes:

Brilliant news! :1b

The site 'give as you live' is currently giving a good return for purchases through Amazon and especially ebay if you are interested

oooh - need to research - can I make Kindle purchases through this scheme........

Um - I wouldn't think so, sunnyday, unless your kindle has a browser. Sadly...

• Like 1

Do you mean books for your kindle that you are buying through your PC?

Do you mean books for your kindle that you are buying through your PC?

Have been buying on Kindle - but could go through this scheme and buy on PC.........worried about why Key Dude said 'sadly' :blink: :DxD

• Like 1