Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision

Hello RaceFace. This is one of those things that has often been discussed over the years, and several people have uploaded their Continuous Provision planning. If you search the forum for it and look for a little paperclip symbol next to the name of the post, you may find lots to keep you busy for a while! Happy hunting. If you get stuck, come back and shout and I will have a search

• Like 1

hi raceface03....two ways to search

1 click on 'forum' on top scroll bar and then click forum index...this will take you to the main page. There is a box on the right hand side write continuous provision in the box and press the search button.

or

go to the resources section (again on the scroll bar) and look up resource library....with a little searching round here you will be able to find all sorts of things that people have downloaded...including lots of examples of planning sheets.

Good luck!

long term malleable .docx

I made a user friendly version which I display in each area. I also long term malleable .docxincluded a "what the adults role is" This has come in really handy for helping new staff/students to know what kinds of questions and vocab they could use to support learning, especially students when asked to supervise an area. Here is an example..... hope this helps....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Luuurrrvvveee them. Thank you for sharing. Hope you feel motivated to do more!!! :1b (NB first smiley face I have ever used!)

Honoured indeed! :rolleyes:

This is great. Thank you.

Are the planned experiences in sand and construction meant to be the same? I am new to this as you can tell!

Thanks again.

Ooops, sorry - probably not!! :o It's really a 'work in progress' and I didn't really check it before I posted!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)