Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cheapest catalogue for nursery supplies?

Hi

Any ideas which is the best catalogue to build supplies from e.g. paint, crayons, paper etc. We have used Hope before but I wanted to know if there was anything better out there. I have heard of YPO but we cant use that is we are not a school.

many thanks

Mhairi

I use Kent County Supplies this is run by Kent, I generally find it to be good value, they do deliver and free if you are a charity. I used to go to their shop at West Malling but sadly they have closed that but they have a huge catalogue and online ordering. I assume though they only deliver in county. We have used SS as Inge suggest they were good, just need to think well ahead and order many things you may need for the year rather than just short term then delivery prices are more acceptable I find

we use hampshire county supplies - it is really cheap and supplies a wide range of things such as paint,paper, paper towels, glue, card - the list goes on.

not sure where you are based but see if there is county supplies in your area x

I have literally just received a phone call from the consortium, who tell me there is now NO minimum charge for orders and from now on delivery is free, no matter how big or small your order. EY2014CAT will get you 15% off all orders between now and the end of April.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)