Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Boogie Mites?

narnia

Ooo, looks good, a tad expensive for the Early years routines CD though, £36.00 :o

I tend to borrow ideas from official sites, its the only way we could afford anything new.

Looks like you might have a fair olds time at the training day too :D

Edited by Rea

well, it had better be good...............if i'm going to make an utter wotsit of myself doing it :)

Rea........did you think I meant booger mites? :) :)

I saw the word 'mites' creepy little devils >_<

I signed up to their newsletter on the strength of getting a free CD but its just dawned on me I didnt have to give our address!

The free training is coming through our local children's centre ( i guess they have money to use up before the end of the financial year.........or am i just being cynical?), we will all get a training pack as well......and apparantly this one is to help transitions for those children going to school...................we shall see!

• Like 1

I posted about this a while ago after seeing them on YouTube. I am interested in buying the stuff that works alongside letters and sounds. I did learn one of their drumming songs and did it with my children, which they loved. Would love to hear your feedback after the training.

On their Facebook page.

Don't forget, we have 20% off our 'Letters and Sounds' DVD. Simply use code 'NEWS20' at our online shop before the offer closes on 28th February.

Just bought one with that discount!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Boogie Mites is really good. It's mainly rhythm and rhyme things, but they are so catchy and great to start and end a L&S session with. There are lots of clips on YouTube, if you do a search. It will give you some idea of what's available. (Oh no, now I'm singing 'chocolate cake!')

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Crikey this was a year ago! Did you get going with it, Thumper?

Long drawn out process Cait parents didn't bring in SMA tins (I wanted them all to decorate one, so they could 'take ownership' and so that they could take them home at some point) so in the end I had to get a set of plastic bowls

The children do enjoy it but it has to be a small group activity for anyone to really get anything out of it - with 3 age ranges in pre-school now it's tricky to do things that work for all - but fitting in all these small groups into a 3 hours session is a nightmare! :blink: :P

• Like 1

I saw the word 'mites' creepy little devils >_<

I signed up to their newsletter on the strength of getting a free CD but its just dawned on me I didnt have to give our address!

You download the free cd , we purchased the tidy up tango , really good , it's like strictly when we tidy up now

• Like 2