Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yippee!

Panders

I don't think I have ever been more ready for a half-term break! Having said that I've just got home from our INSET and am feeling the Friday blues and a little lost and lonely so I kind of wish I was going in next week in a way although I know it would finish me off if I were!

I don't think I have ever been more ready for a half-term break! Having said that I've just got home from our INSET and am feeling the Friday blues and a little lost and lonely so I kind of wish I was going in next week in a way although I know it would finish me off if I were!

((((xxx)))) for the Friday blues.

Our team are so glad of the break, we all agreed today that we really need it - we've had a particularly draining half term :(:(

• Like 1

Don't feel 'lost and lonely' - we are all here for you! x

• Like 1

Find it quite amazing though that we are halfway through the school year.......

Day 95 was actually Tuesday. Not that anyone is counting down or anything. 17 more working Monday mornings I think..

• Like 2

It always amazes me just how ready I am for a break, it really took a lot of effort this morning to get out of my door!! But as soon as I am with the children it's fine. Not very happy with my staff though, had to spend an hour clearing and cleaning up after they all went home even though they had cleared up!!!! I am going to 'grow a pair' over half term and have words when we go back!!! :angry:

• Like 1

Don't feel 'lost and lonely' - we are all here for you! x

Thank you! Actually, just had a phone call from a friend who I haven't spoken to in a while. Her husband had been going to walk the dog but as she'd had a time with the kids today she escaped instead and took the opportunity to call me. Apart from the obligatory 'are you seeing anyone?' question all was lovely. I've had plenty of hugs from my class this week though. One little boy came over to me just after lunch one day, flung his arms round me and gave me a huge hug. I said "That was lovely, what was that for?" and he answered "because I love you." Shortly followed by half a dozen others saying "I love you too!" and coming over to give me a hug as well. I had another little boy who managed to get through the last day of term without pushing, shoving, hurting or spitting on anyone - that was a great end to the term!

• Like 4