Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Still waiting for our report

Guest sn0wdr0p

We were inspected on 17th December and received our report quite some time ago and it was published about 10 days ago. A phone call to Ofsted wouldn't do any harm.

The QA process can take time, especially if the Inspection provider (Tribal, Prospects etc) QA it and then it is taken for Ofsted QA on top of that. If the inspection required risk assessment and specific investigation then this will be further scrutinised and the evidence cross checked.

Cx

We were inspected following a complaint from a member of staff that I sacked in December last year and have yet to get our report, can anyone tell me how long Ofsted have to get a report out ???

Our inspection was on December 20th if that helps

The report will need to go through a QA process first, and then at which time can take anything from 2weeks or longer depending on the severity of the complaint. I was told after inspections about the process and what happens next. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

I wondering did you receive your report and did it match your feedback? I know of one setting inspected 9th Nov 2013 and no report back as yet. How are they meant to action an action plan they have not received. A four month report is too out of date Ofsted really let themselves down. As they say, can only judge on what happened on the day of inspection and if it happened to be a difficult day, the judgement can be detrimental.

No were still waiting but as we were graded Good and are already Good decided not to bother chasing it and see what happens, not sure if we had any actions to put right as had given up listening to the inspector by the time it came to feedback as she couldn't get her head around the fact that the complaint had come from a member of staff I had sacked the week before so just had to grin and bear it and get through the inspection. Wondering if this will have a knock on effect for our next inspection if we have actions that are incomplete????

Guest lillybeth

our inspection was on the 11th February the report was emailed to us 27 Feb but we are waiting for it to be published