Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sofa for our cosy corner...

Hi

I need to replace our aging armchair in our toddler room cosy corner. We are trying to create a home from home environment and so I'd really like an adult-size two-seater sofa to replace it so they can snuggle up for stories with their key-person. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy from - obviously needs to be durable and strong (our toddler room is notorious for testing things to the limits!). Have looked in Argos and Ikea but not sure whether their sofas are up to the challenge.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

FF

The Ikea ones were good,. we had one. the one we had came with removable covers so they could be washed.. and we could buy additional ones as well, not sure if they still do that but it was so useful to be able to swap and wash them.. was a while ago now so they may have changed.. but all the ikea items we had were very durable and sturdy.

ours was used by the preschool and after school club so had a lot of use.

We have a local charity shop that sells second hand large items of furniture.. would probably be where I would go now, they were not there when I needed one for the setting..

We have the Community Playthings double glider.........................absolutely wonderful for cuddling up............and it scrubs up a dream if it is peed, pooed or snotted on! We also have the child-sized sofa.....two little girls fell asleep side by side on it on Wednesday, one woke up in a daze, actually in the act of peeing. Scrubbed clean in moments and dry very quickly. Expensive, yes of course, but i wouldn't be without them

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)