Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Helen Bromley

mundia

I was very saddened to read today of the death of Helen Bromley, another inspiring early years trainer and consultant. I remember hearing her speak a few years ago and thinking how easy she was to listen to and dedicated and passionately she spoke.

For those who dont know her work, she was a regular contributer to Nursery World and wrote a number of those books "50 exciting things....'

Thought are with her family, friends and colleagues at such a sad time.

• Like 1

Mundia, I am so sorry to hear that. I heard her speak a few years ago and she was an inspiration. She gave me (and my Head Teacher who was equally inspired by her) many phrases and ideas that we have repeated over and over since. I bought many of her books on the background of that talk and learned so much.

My thoughts too with her family and friends.

This is sad news, I met her a few times through a friend. Was it expected? Was she ill?

I think she had cancer, but I can't remember where I read that. Such a sad loss - another one gone much, much too soon.

So sad to hear this news. I'd been wondering why Helen's FB page had been so quiet lately, especially with so much happening in early years, and now I know why. My thoughts are with her family at this sad time.