Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

funny things children do!

Andreamay

Need seriosly cheering up so Ive been thinking about something that happened yesterday and would love to share it with you all!

A child was making a card for his Mummy at the writing table. He had selected all the things he needed from the writing trolley nearby and made a beautiful picture of 'christmas' with snow and fir trees and glitter. He then asked a member of staff supporting the area how to write Mummy so she wrote mummy for him on a piece of paper and he copied it. A little while later as I was passing he was keen to show me what he had done. I couldnt help smiling as I praised him as I was puzzled by soemthing he had written underneath the word mummy! Then I realised what it said!!

Mummy

Glue stick

pointing to the glue stick he had been using 'I just copied the words on here Andrea' he told me!!

We dont see mummy as she works full time and he goes home with an after school club but I cant wait to see her at the open evening next week to see what she makes of being called mummy glue stick hahaha

Sorry as I read it back it doesnt seem as funny but it make me chuckle all day! :D

• Like 6

One of our children was out shopping with his parents when the owner of the nursery shouted hello to him! He raised his arm to gesture hello and shouted back 'hello boss' lol am still laughing

• Like 6

Today, we stopped at a zebra crossing to let a dad and his son of about 3yrs to cross..

Followed by an elderly lady

Half way across the little boy gave us a thumbs up sign and a big smile... to which my husband did the same... made us both laugh, but the poor lady behind was in fits of laughter having watched the exchange...

• Like 2

this is more the funny things staff say and although it did make us laugh ,it was also serious that it highlighted the need for this child to have assistant with his speech - he sat at the lunch table and said to me ' my dog died ' now knowing that their dog has recently had puppies - i was being sympathetic and 'oh dear , but are the others ok ?' he looked at me strangely and pointed under table - ' my socks have dried ' is what he was trying to tell me !!! as we had been in garden earlier and they had got wet !!! oops

• Like 3

after the weekend Tennis was inevitably on the agenda this morning...but everyone wanted to be Andy Murray!! this was causing some friction until we came to the conclusion that everyone could be a version of Andy murray so we had

Curry Murray

Murray in a hurry

not quite murray

hurry murray

various childrens names followed by murray

and my personal favourite

Peppa pig Murray xDxD:P

• Like 3