Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

where is Array?

Rea

She has disappeared on my laptop but she's still there on my phone!! Spooky :blink:

Self imposed ban has been reinstated. Had to be put into a taxi on Monday after 2 pints!! :ph34r: Who am I? :huh:

Edited by Rea

Array, array it's Friday! xDxDxD

Oh and 2 pints - you lightweight :o:PxDxDxD

Oh I know Sunnyday, its been spread on facebook, in the pub and the cafe! It was the half of 7.2% cider that did it. :blink:

• Like 1

We do seem to be in a state of disArray! :blink: xDxDxD

No quote boxes + this new fella Array .........sorry couldn't resist :PxDxDxD

The title for another book maybe? Book one:The Bewildered Together, Book two: A State of DisArray any ideas for a trillogy?

A few odd things going on at the moment - haven't met 'Array' yet but my enter key not working - and it was only this site - was frustrating and I currently have a box with an x in at the top right corner of each post - the kind of thing you get when a picture isn't working except I can't remember what was there before.

Also, usually when I read a post I click on the back key to go to my recent unread posts that page automatically updates and it isn't at the moment. Not a problem just a bit strange!

The title for another book maybe? Book one:The Bewildered Together, Book two: A State of DisArray any ideas for a trillogy?

I haven't even done the title page for the first one yet! ;):o Thinking Lord of the Rings... how about Book three: Return of the Key Dude?

Another odd thing - the first time I click on 'post' when I've typed something nothing happens, the second time all is fine!

A few odd things going on at the moment - haven't met 'Array' yet but my enter key not working - and it was only this site - was frustrating and I currently have a box with an x in at the top right corner of each post - the kind of thing you get when a picture isn't working except I can't remember what was there before.

Also, usually when I read a post I click on the back key to go to my recent unread posts that page automatically updates and it isn't at the moment. Not a problem just a bit strange!

I've got the same in the right hand corner and I cant remember what was there either, good job none of us have to be good at observing eh? Array only shows him/herself on my phone, its all usual names on the PC.

Return of the Key Dude sounds good, although like you say its not a problem just a small niggle :blink:

If you click on the right hand corner, you get the chance to post the post to facebook, twitter ect :ph34r:

Edited by Rea

If you click on the right hand corner, you get the chance to post the post to facebook, twitter ect :ph34r:

OHH...... I REALLY do not like the idea of that feature at all... :(:( I have real issues with facebook/twitter etc and come here to get away from them..

I didnt like twitter, I thought it was pointless, but since I started looking at it, its amazing how it opens up things I would never have thought of looking for.

I like Facebook, I have a laugh with friends and keep up with people I dont see.

But I do understand there can be issues with it, just lucky I have good friends and I'm not afraid to ignore friend requests from random people or people I wouldnt speak to in the pub. My privacy settings are tough and I never accept anyone under the age of 25. :rolleyes:

I've got 62 friends on there, probably more than I need, but they're a harmless bunch. One friend has over 1000, now thats what I have an issue with! :ph34r: