Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sybil, you're back!

Rea

Scary for you?? You should have been on the outside!..........

Tell me about it........I was a little worried that it was just me.........I thought that's it, they've finally tired of my inane posts with regard to the weather, my mum, my grandchildren, imaginary trips to Oz and all the other nonsense that I treat you all to - they've 'locked me out' I knew it would happen one day! :o :blink: xD :lol: xD

• Like 2

Tell me about it........I was a little worried that it was just me.........I thought that's it, they've finally tired of my inane posts with regard to the weather, my mum, my grandchildren, imaginary trips to Oz and all the other nonsense that I treat you all to - they've 'locked me out' I knew it would happen one day! :o :blink: xD :lol: xD

Dont give them ideas Sunnyday, I might well be right behind you as the door shuts!! xD Inane rambling is a specialty of mine, one I'm quite proud of given my other defects :ph34r:xD

What's 'hoover'? :D

Oh I know this one, its a noisy device with a handle and makes floors change colour :D

Best idea! Its a dangerous device I believe, once its used it shows other parts of the house to be in need of colour change too! I think thats called pol polish, something like that!. Let sleeping tigers lie :rolleyes:

Best idea! Its a dangerous device I believe, once its used it shows other parts of the house to be in need of colour change too! I think thats called pol polish, something like that!. Let sleeping tigers lie :rolleyes:

Actually sometimes I really do wish I was a 'house proud' person... I mean I am very proud of my house- I just cannot get enthusiastic about the housework!

I'd like a cleaner- but then I'd only end up cleaning before they came :o as I wouldn't want them gossiping around the village about my bad habits.

There's nothing better than sitting in a nice clean/tidy house, with a glass of chosen beverage and nice chocolate snack. I usually find inviting people over kick-starts my need to clean! xD

• Like 1

I imagine how I would feel if my best friend came round. She's very house proud she just text me asking how to clean inside the radiator, as if I'd know that!!

The trick is to spray polish near the front door and have the hoover in the middle of the living room, looks like you're just in the middle of it! :rolleyes:

• Like 3