Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I should be...

Froglet

...finishing my planning, making resources, writing up my students first assessment, finding a plasterer, annotating some observations, collecting assessment data for my head and cleaning the dining room.

Instead I invented a new cake, bought the ingredients, made it and am now having a cup of tea and lurking on here while it cooks!

(It's a cross between a cheesecake, lemon meringue pie and a bakewell tart just in case you're interested - cheesecake base, lemon middle and bakewell topping).

Anyone else 'playing' or are you all being productive and doing your 'should' list?

• Like 1

'To do' lists are now banned in this house since I got my degree in....'Procrastinating' (with honours too, I might add!)

Now living in a guilt free zone <swamped under paper work!>

Your cake sounds fab!...are you sharing? I'll supply the paper plates and the napkins :D

As ever, doing 3 things at the same time, but have managed to come up with a few more 5 minute games, which has pleased me. Have watched a very old drama on youtube while doing it with Michael Kitchin in it. Made some notes on observations from today written up a Supervision (yawn) now I am ready for cake Helen - sounds positively scrummy.

Guest mukerjee1

Yes, Richard 111 in a car park, apparently Leicester Car parks would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst running a skeleton service...

well yes i have! going to a demo....my daughter and i are having the afternoon off to pop and see her!

I thought maybe you were doing the whole painting placard things without me. Then I read back up the thread - how disappointing! :(

I should be sleeping, but as on two other occasions this week, I find myself downstairs drinking tea and browsing the internet at what my friend calls 'Stupid O'Clock'.

My sleep pattern is driving me nuts, thank goodness I dont have to get up and go to work and be alert all day, or even part of the day!

Its rather costly too, just bought some boots I cant afford! :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Edited by Rea

Yes, Richard 111 in a car park, apparently Leicester Car parks would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst running a skeleton service...

xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

I think it is amazing that they have discovered a real proper king.....wonder how he would feel about it being under a carpark....not very royal :(

xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

I think it is amazing that they have discovered a real proper king.....wonder how he would feel about it being under a carpark....not very royal :(

So do I Sue.........and I've had to take back all of my 'mutterings' - they went along the lines of......"why do they even think it's him", "what a ridiculous waste of time and money" and so on and so on........I was 'royally' mistaken! :blink: xD :lol: xD :rolleyes:

• Like 1