Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

money to spend

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

I have a month to spend £90! I cd spend it on lots of little things like games and puzzles or books but they r not immediate need. Looking around areas i cannot c anything really definite so looking for something that is wow! I thought of something IT or mark making related or perhaps outdoor day in terms of home corner related or maybe block building to show bringing indoors out.

Any suggestions please.

Have just put together a couple of grab and go bags for out doors......Inge had put a link to a mark making bag on the fb page, made that one pretty much as shown, but also made up an explorers bag....similar items to fredbears, added a small globe, compass, binoculars, telescopes (whispers all ebay...real mini binoclars £4 !) maps, things to make their own maps.....(started out as an exploration & investigation bag, but too much going on so now it's an 'explorers bag' with a separate investigators bag being a work in progress with a numbers bag to follow) the children absolutely love it, even asking where the bag is, they visited China last week to search for pandas, We,ve been to Australia this week already ( very hastily printed and laminated pics showing animals/items native to country to search for) really getting boys involved in role play and bringing in lots of multi cultural awareness, staff love them as they just take the bags out and don't have to think about what to take out to cover areas. :)

• Like 2

can get voice changers from maplins. usually £10, currently half price. look like mega phones and battery operated. 10 different effects and light up. great fun. sounds a bit like daleks! even quietest child will be desperate for a go. we have 4. they are hard wearing enen with 3 year olds. love your ideas mouse. i need to go shopping x

Edited by sooty99

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)