Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Have You Had To Make Many Changes?

Rea

I have only a tiny amount of insight into the new EYFS, so before I go to a committee meeting tonight and talk about policies, have you had to make any major changes or is it a bit of tweeking?

I know the PLA have some updated one's but I dont want to buy any if its just a case of a few bits and pieces. :1b

The difficulty arises when I cant for the life of me remember whats in all the policies so I dont know which bits need changing. Now you've retired I dont suppose you'd like to be chair of a lovely little playgroup would you? xD

Almost entirely tweaks here Rea. Isn't tweaking what early years is all about? I think it's sometimes called reflective practice!! Tweak the planning, tweak the policies, tweak the learning journeys...until the government tweaks the EYFS again! ;)

• Like 3

:o :blink: Nope I reckon 2016.........but the general 'wind up' will start in 2014/15.........must check when I can retire :ph34r:

Why do you think I have just left? ;) . No, to be fair, I did do the tweaking for and with them before I waved a not-so-sad farewell.......

• Like 1

Yep, I reckon you're right. 2016- gives us four years & then back to square one- changing all the paperwork again.

Well I for one will most definitely not be around to redo it all again!!

Rea, it is mainly tweaking- just many , many tweaks though. I have purchased the new PSLA policies but

haven't got around to looking at them yet.

Actually I am lying- I just haven't had the energy or inclination to start wading through it- after all that's what my committee should be doing...........................................

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)