Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Eyfs Paperwork So Far

Hi all

You have all on here been so amazing sharing your work and ideas and have been a great inspiration for getting started on all the things we have to change.

I thought that seen as you have all shared so freely and I have finally got somewhere with what we are going to do with regard to planning pro-formas (a focus and the weekly), two year checks and summary sheets, I would share what I have in case there is someone out there that may find it useful as I did when others shared.

Rather than go to each individual thread I thought I would just post in one place!!! ;) hope it all makes sense. It isn't as in-depth as some but I think it will work for us (at least to start with) and suit our more fluid sessions. We do add and adapt the planning as we go depending on the interests and responses of the children each session, it really is just a guide not something set in stone.

Planning.pptx

two year check and summary sheets.pptx

• Like 6

they look fab as do so many everyone puts on here , all have something that can be used but it is how you interprete these ( well for me anyhoo) , i would love to see one filled in as an example if anyone could be so kind as feeling so overwhelmed at mo and prob because i am a more of a visual learner and not relishing the start of the new term

• Like 1

they look fab as do so many everyone puts on here , all have something that can be used but it is how you interprete these ( well for me anyhoo) , i would love to see one filled in as an example if anyone could be so kind as feeling so overwhelmed at mo and prob because i am a more of a visual learner and not relishing the start of the new term

I was going to ask the same thing!

I really like the planning - what goes in each hexagon on page 2? Are they your planned activities for each area?

yes the hexagons would have the planned activities for each area and then I could just right the enhancements to continuous provision in the table to the side. hopefully this will stop me double planning as well :P

I can put the one I trialed up if that helps but I don't know if everyone will be able to open it. I tried by just using what I had planned back in summer term with the old EYFS so it isn't as snug a fit as I hope it will be for September (haven't done that one yet :ph34r: meeting next Tuesday with my number 2!!!)

planning pro-formas for FSF.pptx

• Like 1

Another question sorry! Do you do one of these sheets for every day or weekly? I really love the planning sheet and would love to use something similar :)

Another question sorry! Do you do one of these sheets for every day or weekly? I really love the planning sheet and would love to use something similar :)

we will use one of these sheets as a starting point for each week but it is always a working document so staff jot things on it throughout the week and it 'evolves' as it goes along. We note on it things that we may not have out and the children ask for (which normally we can get out straight away but we always note it down to keep track of interests) things that are particularly being enjoyed and working well, things that don't work, any specific needs/interests/requirements we notice or schemas which then gets fed back into the next weeks planning.

We have different children in on different days (only a few come five mornings a week) so this works for us as everyone then gets a good opportunity at what we have planned using their next steps/interests/requirements etc...

hope that helps?

xx

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)