Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Policies Book Out

blondie

The email I had this morning said that whilst purchasers will get the download code and access to the policies online, the book won't be physically available for some time yet.

I wonder how much of a re-write has been necessary? It will be interesting to see how much the policies have changed!

I received my email with download code yesterday, am still working my way through them! There are some obvious changes (areas of learning etc). However a big plus for me is that they have removed the coloured blocks linked to the the four themes!! Everything is black & white now so less cost for printing off!!

I haven't received the book yet apparently this could be a few weeks!

Kris

• Like 1

I have been working my way through the policies today using this book, one or two changes but nothing major. Grateful for the phone and camera policy, dissapointed there isn't a social netwroking one but hey ho!

I have been working my way through the policies today using this book, one or two changes but nothing major. Grateful for the phone and camera policy, dissapointed there isn't a social netwroking one but hey ho!

That sounds like great news! :1b

I have purchased today - will begin the 'trawl through' sometime next week - I intend to have a weekend off :ph34r:xD :lol: xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit miffed! I bought the book a couple of years ago and have delayed doing my policies all summer awaiting the new downloads while I've been on the new site every day and it looks as though I have to purchase the book again to get them!!!!!!! In the downloads section it only has the 2010 ones......can anyone shed any light on this please?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit miffed! I bought the book a couple of years ago and have delayed doing my policies all summer awaiting the new downloads while I've been on the new site every day and it looks as though I have to purchase the book again to get them!!!!!!! In the downloads section it only has the 2010 ones......can anyone shed any light on this please?

same here, moo....................I thought we were going to be able to download all changes to policies etc, not have to buy a new one!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)