Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer's Ending........

sunnyday

But will any of you actually write in the diaries? or will they be kept in a beautiful box and looked at lovingly every so often?

Welllllllllll..... the A4 plain one will be written in lots........

................my very pretty personal one will be written in lightly with pencil :D ::1a :D

xxx

But will any of you actually write in the diaries? or will they be kept in a beautiful box and looked at lovingly every so often?

I will - but woe betide anyone who changes their mind about something/anything that makes me have to cross out :( :blink: xD

• Like 1

I find it fascinating to see how other people use diaries. I'd love to have the exuberance some of them demonstrate but unfortunately mine is all neatly written on the lines, in different colours for different things and if it absolutely has to be crossed out it's with one neat line through the middle!

I find it fascinating to see how other people use diaries. I'd love to have the exuberance some of them demonstrate but unfortunately mine is all neatly written on the lines, in different colours for different things and if it absolutely has to be crossed out it's with one neat line through the middle!

Music to my ears! :1b

Music to my ears! :1b

The very first day my current headteacher was at our school was a beginning of September, I ended up sat at the opposite end of the table from him. At the start of the meeting he watched as I straightened my diary and notebook and got a pen of each colour and a pencil out my pencil case. "Colour coding?" he asked. I nodded somewhat sheepishly. "I think we're going to get along!" he said!

The very first day my current headteacher was at our school was a beginning of September, I ended up sat at the opposite end of the table from him. At the start of the meeting he watched as I straightened my diary and notebook and got a pen of each colour and a pencil out my pencil case. "Colour coding?" he asked. I nodded somewhat sheepishly. "I think we're going to get along!" he said!

Absolutely! :1b

Right I thought it very amusing reading your posts about stationery, staples, ikea etc etc. I must admit I like the back to school stationery offers in the supermarkets but that is as far as it goes...however, I was sorting through my card box today and realise that I have a card for every occasion which is fine as they are always used, but underneath all the cards I found the biggest plie of envelopes (not from the cards) and then I found three more packs of envelopes in a basket under my desk!! And lets face it in this day and age it is unknown for me to write a letter. Why then do I keep buying envelopes?? I think I have been put under some forum curse!!! ;)

Right I thought it very amusing reading your posts about stationery, staples, ikea etc etc. I must admit I like the back to school stationery offers in the supermarkets but that is as far as it goes...however, I was sorting through my card box today and realise that I have a card for every occasion which is fine as they are always used, but underneath all the cards I found the biggest plie of envelopes (not from the cards) and then I found three more packs of envelopes in a basket under my desk!! And lets face it in this day and age it is unknown for me to write a letter. Why then do I keep buying envelopes?? I think I have been put under some forum curse!!! ;)

............. it starts slowly, a packet of envelopes, then another.... before you know it- you'll need to paper to go with them.......... and nice pen.....box to keep them safe.......................................... xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

• Like 2

oooooh spooky xD

I had to put the heating on for a few hours as the middle child was wrapped up in a blanket and she was still moaning she was cold. What's that about. Never ever had to use heating in August before. Also had to wear a hoody for Hockey training last night and i didn't take it off for the whole hour training session!

I had to put the heating on for a few hours as the middle child was wrapped up in a blanket and she was still moaning she was cold. What's that about. Never ever had to use heating in August before. Also had to wear a hoody for Hockey training last night and i didn't take it off for the whole hour training session!

Brrrrrrrrrrr.............