Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Craft Materials ....which Companies Do You Use ?

Just wondering where you lovely people order craft supplies from ?

We are a small pre school so don't use as many resources as other settings, but we still want good value for money.

I have been looking at he usual ones "tts, Morleys, YPO etc, but wondered if anyone else has good recommendations of other companies they have used ?

We just want to order enough crafty supplies to last the full year....... hopefully :rolleyes: .!

Yes, same as Sunnyday, although we have a Hobbycraft store nearby now and use that, but also look out for the usual sort of stuff throughout the year which may be on offer in WH Smith, Staples etc. and buy up after an event for the following year. Just picked up a lot of Easter Bunny stuff from Tescos for next year. As long as I can remember where I have put things I'm fine!

• Like 1

S&S services

Baker Ross compare with Yellow Moon same company .. Yellow Moon we used to give to parents to buy from and we got some money back... but occasionally it was better to buy from there than the main one Baker Ross..

and I too was constantly buying when shops were selling off stuff for the following year.. and poundland shops were always a good source of bits..

Edited by Inge
  • Like 1

Yes I agree, Yellow Moon are fantastic. You dont have to buy large quantities (Im a child minder). Good value.

Poundland and Poundworld are brilliant. I go in every week for a look as the stock changes regularly. My favourite buys are the little battery operated tealights (4 for £1). We use them in our Diwali lamps etc.

Thanks everyone, will have a look at your recommendations.

I can't seem to go shopping for myself anymore without getting side tracked looking for bargains for work :D ! But i have to say that my manager got the best bargains last year from ASDA..........all Halloween stuff, party plates, tablecloths, decorations, broomsticks, hats and goodness knows what else all for......2p each ! Total bill was about £2 and my garage is full of stuff !!!

Bargain of the Year i think ! so that is our Halloween fundraising party already sorted out for this year xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)