Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nef Or Ffe?

HoneyPancakes

Hi Honey,

ours has been FFE since last April, everytime I come to do my head count it stands for something quite different!

Hi Honey,

ours has been FFE since last April, everytime I come to do my head count it stands for something quite different!

Funny you should say that - I sent Honey a pm with the same sentiments :o :blink: oh maybe your thoughts are not quite as rude as mine! xD

Funny you should say that - I sent Honey a pm with the same sentiments :o :blink: oh maybe your thoughts are not quite as rude as mine! xD

xD , trust me, I think they are! A more complicated waste of time doesn't exist! I don't know why but it's the one thing I have to revisit like I'm doing it for the first time each and every term!!! :blink:

xD , trust me, I think they are! A more complicated waste of time doesn't exist! I don't know why but it's the one thing I have to revisit like I'm doing it for the first time each and every term!!! :blink:

Phew! xD

I always have trouble with the jolly headcount (now an online procedure) - last time I got into such a mess with it all I had to ring and ask for some help - the young lady who answered my call obviously found it all very boring :blink: and clearly thought she was dealing with an imbecile :o :blink: xD

Phew! xD

I always have trouble with the jolly headcount (now an online procedure) - last time I got into such a mess with it all I had to ring and ask for some help - the young lady who answered my call obviously found it all very boring :blink: and clearly thought she was dealing with an imbecile :o :blink: xD

We have to do ours 'online' too now...when I phoned as I had issues (no Internet at setting) the advice I was given was so unbelievable - I honestly wasn't sure I should put in an official complaint (it really was that bad) or to simply ignore it, as the poor lady is probably under so much stress herself due to LA cutbacks that's she was beyond actually caring :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Scary - Am beginning process to provide FFE from January - unlikely that I will have very many families accessing it though - maybe one for a term or two before starting school nursery, but can't afford not to be able to provide if and when two year old funding comes in our area. The Local Authority finance officers seemed eager to help so I'm travelling hopefully.

And...Sunnyday's message really wasn't as rude as it sounded!! xD

Honey

• Like 1

Ours is (well certainly was!) FEEE (Free Early Education Entitlement) which caused no end of problems initially as we started to try to get used to calling it that instead of NEF but confused ourselves with the FEEE claimers and the fee payers! Also the auto correct on the computer kept changing it to FEE so I never knew where I was.

Ours is EYFE early years free entitlement. I had no idea there are so many names - why can't they all call it the same thing?? Or maybe there's a separate name for the different funding levels in every flipping area?!!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)