Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party At Cait's House!

sunnyday

Arrived at last.. that was some journey...

would take over the jumping but it always makes me dizzy... now for refreshments...

I still have those uncooked mince pies if anyone feels like throwing them in an oven... they should still be ok..

Helen can I get off the trampoline for a bit, my insides are bouncing the wrong way!

I think we can leave it until Beth is nearly here - just send a quick text Beth and we'll start jumping again.

Think it's time for a snack - the mince pies are delicious Inge (not so sure about the one Cait jumped on! :o )

Anyone found that bucket yet?

No they're not my mince pies, mine are the gluten free cheese scones.

I'm thinking I might nip to the Chinese takeaway on the corner - I could just go for some chicken and pineapple with fried rice - does anyone else want anything?

Think it's time Hali came off of the trampoline now - she's looking decidedly green round the gills. She's a game girl! The Landlord at the Fidgeting Ferret told me all about Hali and Sunnyday's little adventures there last night.

Have brought the bucket down with me the wine is well and truly mulled now thought I'd put a tot of brandy in just to liven it up a bit you know. Bit peckish too, that cheese on toast was a long time ago. Chicken and pineapple, hmm any sprouts to go with that?