Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Exciting Times!

suebear

Well, I've been on my first course tonight with my childminder head on - exciting stuff! Seem a friendly and supportive group of people - just wanted to share!! I'm not qualified yet but it might not be offered nearby again - so popped along and was made welcome x

Well done for recognising that training has to be accessed wherever and whenever you can get it in the current climate. The other good thing about getting about with other childminders is that you might be able to club together to access other training together. Network, network, network.

Well done you.

Honey

Its always exciting to embark on something new and even better to find others to share with. Some of those people may become very good friends as time goes on. But as you say, the forum is always here for you too. :o

human people are nice but I promise I won't forget the supportive bunch that hides on here !

Aren't we human then? xD Well done for being so proactive - hope it leads to many good things for your future! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)