Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Children In Need Night Quiz

HappyMaz

I did consider including yours finleysmaid, but decided in the end that most people might not remember you had said that in a threat. Without giving too much away, including you wouldn't have made any difference to the result! :o

Haha ...i'm very impressed you remembered ...but slightly worried you thought it was a threat(!!!) licks from Finley to the winners xD

The spaniel in my avatar is inspired by a Finley....Steve the boss man's dog who sometimes sleeps under my desk while working.

Finley is a clever dog, but I didn't know he could sleep whilst working...

Ohh pedantry pendants.....too busy working to check my grammar....I am working.....dog sleeping...can I get on now before Boss man is sacking :o

That's what you love most about me Sue, and you know it. If the Boss man sacks I'll gladly give you a reference.

just so that finley doesn't get the hump with me i will try and upload a photo (haven't done this on here yet.....so bear with!)

ooh think i've done it! :opost-30128-1321986683_thumb.jpg

sorry not the best picture ...taken on holiday in wales.....he's covered in sand and salt water....which makes a change from mud!!

post-30128-1321986514_thumb.jpg

Lovely photos although I would willingly strangle my spaniel sometimes!

one of my friends says....labradors are born half trained ....spaniels die half trained! have to say i agree, the problem with having a dog with a brain is that he can choose not to use it! :o

perhaps we can do a sponsored spaniel walk for CIN next year on behalf of EYFSF! :o

Well, my dog would certainly do a very long walk. The problem is she would disappear and it would be hard to say exactly how far shes gone. xD

I have got her a doggy backpack - my husband suggests very heavy bricks to weigh her down although you're not meant to put in more than about 20% of their body weight. I have a vague hope it might slow her down but fear it will just make her stronger and able to travel further away!

Well, my dog would certainly do a very long walk. The problem is she would disappear and it would be hard to say exactly how far shes gone. xD

I have got her a doggy backpack - my husband suggests very heavy bricks to weigh her down although you're not meant to put in more than about 20% of their body weight. I have a vague hope it might slow her down but fear it will just make her stronger and able to travel further away!

If you find her toothbrush and pj's in there I should watch her very carefully Beau! she's obviously off for an overnighter :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)