Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Sue

Susan

Oh so did I so sorry Sue. :o I hope that you have had a wonderful day

Please don't worry as I am kind of trying to gloss over them these days.....they seem to be coming around quicker each year :wacko:

I had a lovely birthday weekend which started Thursday night when my mummy took us all out for supper, Friday night hubby and I played night golf....yes golf in the dark with glow in the dark balls (no wise cracks please) which was hilarious. Then Saturday chillin with the family and eating and drinking all sorts of yummy things that I shouldn't be eating and then Sunday played golf with a girlfriend in a club comp in beautiful sunshine and my shirt sleeves.....in November!!!! The club captain ran across a fairway to find me waiting to play a shot on the 4th and gave me a lovely bottle of wine and a birthday kiss so Clive and I had to drink more wine Sunday evening with our evening meal....on a school night too....outrageous behaviour :(xD:(

So head down this morning and get stuck in to try and clear my in box which I haven't looked at all weekend.....I should surface about 2pm if I crack on :(