Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interest Table

sunnyday

Just a bit of fun!

Mr S and I have been to our local this evening for dinner.......very nice it was too! :o

Anyway......the Landlord has given me something for my Interest Table....can you guess what?

I'm still trying to decide if this item is really suitable xD .........will run it past my staff team tomorrow....

Soooooo what do you think he gave me?

Just a bit of fun!

Mr S and I have been to our local this evening for dinner.......very nice it was too! xD

Anyway......the Landlord has given me something for my Interest Table....can you guess what?

I'm still trying to decide if this item is really suitable :( .........will run it past my staff team tomorrow....

Soooooo what do you think he gave me?

Well ... the landlord at my local gave me a big bag of something that looked like test tubes! They were plastic, same shape and size with the name of ? (beer or some type of 'shot'?) - he did say, but didn't like to say that I hadn't a clue what he was talking about :o

They are great for measuring in the water tray. :(

Well ... the landlord at my local gave me a big bag of something that looked like test tubes! They were plastic, same shape and size with the name of ? (beer or some type of 'shot'?) - he did say, but didn't like to say that I hadn't a clue what he was talking about :o

They are great for measuring in the water tray. xD

ooh - they sound great....but nope that's not what I've got! :(

This is hard lol

Is it simply a collection of empties??? Our setting is next to a pub and we managed to get loads of different sized empty bottles, to fill with water and make music with them.

THe little thing out of the upside down bottles - is that the bit called an optic?!!!

That's what I was thinking of - how cool would that be? Really good example of cause and effect!

Has he given you his beermat collection Sunnyday?

Actually - I went to view a little TV and fell asleep........sigh......

Soooooo.............it is a set of antlers....what do you think........good or gross? xD I think they're pretty cool and that the children will find them interesting........my deputy may have something to say on the matter........we will see! :o

Edited by sunnyday

I'm sure that some of the little darlings will love it Sunnyday. I once had a member of staff who enjoyed long walks at the weekend, she would bring in virtually anything she found out in the fields, - some sheep's wool she came across tucked in something or other, maybe an empty bird's nest - once she brought in the skull of a sheep and one little lad really freaked out. I believe we had something like antlers too at one time.

How big are the antlers? Full sized stag or moose?

Antlers fall off each year so are a natural resource.. nothing harmed in the process.... Antlers...

unless of course they are still on the head!

wonderful resource.. no reason not to use them, ensure you have pictures of them 'in situ' as well

Edited by Inge

I think that's great! We have a dried up lizard on table. One of the children found it in the book corner last week and brought it to me, asking where it goes - where the box of plastic animals was! haha. Poor little thing, so tiny