Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Been A Long Time

Hi Everyone,

I have been off the forum for over a year! I don't know if anyone will remember me, but I have never forgotten this place. I used to run a pre school and in the last year I have completed my Ba(Ed) in Teaching (2:1). Next week I am due to start as the manager of a new, very large all day nursery, which I am thrilled about. So I will be on here, like I used to be...all night long lol.

I remember you too, cupcake. I also know what it is like to be away from the Forum and then to decide to come 'home'. Welcome back, I look forward to hearing all about your new venture.

Oh and congratulations on your 2:1. Well done you!

Awww thanks guys, I am feeling very loved lol. Will be posting for lots of advice. The setting isn't due to open until November. However there is loads to do before now and then, its a 100 place setting, with the most amazing wonderful huge space in a lovely old building. I am simply bursting with excitement and can't wait to get started. I have had a bit of a journey getting to this point in the last year, however its all been character building lol. Will share all the details, when I've unpacked and settled back into forum life!

Welcome back Cupcake, congratulations on achieving your qualification and also on the new job. I look forward to hearing what you've been up to this past year and to sharing your obvious enthusiasm for this next step.