Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning For Celebration Of World Festivals

I am planning for the celebration of world festivals - does anyone have a list of dates for 2011-2012?

Thank you! :o

Is this any use?

Wow! Cait that's just what I needed - thank you.

And on another note! I need to talk to someone about an upload I have put on here today - any ideas what I should do?

Thanks again!!

Wow what a nice site - and if you click on the festivals it takes you to more information about them. Thanks Cait :)

Devonmaid, if it's something you uploaded but didnt mean to, just PM one of us and we can remove it for you.

Thanks Mundia, I have sent PM to Cait and JacquieL!

I've tried to find the original for Devonmaid to provide a link, but as it is old planning it seems to have disappeared. I have removed the copyright material but well done to you Devonmaid for realising and drawing it to our attention. Copyright is a bit of a minefield and we try to be very careful about it.

Just as a reminder for anyone who needs to contact a Moderator: there is a list of Moderators and the Admin team which can be accessed near the bottom of the Index Page next to Today's Active Topics. It also says Moderator underneath those member's Avatars where is says Group. There are three of us in this thread :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)