Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone For Tennis

sunnyday

Hi all

As some of you already know - I have a very elderly mum (nearly 90) - mum has always loved tennis especially Wimbledon....the following is the conversation I had with her at lunchtime.....

Me:Did you enjoy the tennis yesterday mum?

Mum: Oh yes, Tim Murray did well

Me: Andy, mum

Mum: That's what I said

Me: Get outta here mum, next you'll be telling me that Robert Federer is playing today

Mum: Well he is

xD:( :(

I thought that was funny enough.......however she has just rung to say..."I told you Federer was playing, honestly dear I sometimes wonder about you!

:(:o :wacko: :rolleyes: xD

No, no def. Tim and now he has to play Raffia Needle.....which is a bit of a worry :(

Well I am very disappointed Murray Mint has to play Ruffles Noodle cos I can't stand watching the Spaniard.....without meaning to sound coarse....I can't bear the way he is always picking his bottom....it is so unsightly and really annoys me. You would think someone who has earned the money he has and has sponsors lining up would be able to afford a comfortable piece of underwear xD

And while I am moaning about the tennis I can no longer watch the ladies tennis.....since when has it been necessary to grunt and moan with every single shot played......drives me insane :(:o:(

So Minty boy better get through to the finals so I can watch him or else.

Sue

Grumpy from Lewes

I thought Michael Fish was looking much better since he stopped reading the weather. Shame he didnt win really, a minty fish semi would have been interesting.

I think the trouble for Fishy was it was a Wednesday and he is obviously a Tuesday boy - see if you clever bods can work that one out

I think the trouble for Fishy was it was a Wednesday and he is obviously a Tuesday boy - see if you clever bods can work that one out

Sue there is no end to your linguistic talents......French as well as Italian - excellent! :oxD