Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Inspection.......

Verona

Well, it was only 6 months late - but they came last Wednesday morning. Every morning, since October last year, before I even got out of bed, I wondered whether, "today will be the day". Now I wake up and say....."they have been...." You know, the anticipation is much more stressful than the actual inspection.

I can't say too much, only that it was a good result and the inspector was very nice. She was only there for 4 hours and that included the feedback. She did say that she was very pleased I had completed my SEF online and that it would have taken longer if I hadn't. We were all wandering around with big smiles on our faces for a few days. :(:(:( :wacko:

My husband says that he is much more relieved that it is over than I am!!! (not quite sure what he means??????????? ::):oxD

Sue J

Well done, SueJ.

There is nothing quite like knowing that you won't be getting that knock at the door for the next three years! I hope you are enjoying your celebrations!

My husband says that he is much more relieved that it is over than I am!!! (not quite sure what he means??????????? ::):o:(

Sue J

Glad it's over for you and went well.

I think my husband and daughter know EXACTLY what your husband means xD

Nona

We had our inspection a couple of weeks ago and our last inspection was in May 2007! We'd also completed the online SEF and the inspection lasted about 5 hours. Really pleased that we got 'good' and had a lovely inspector.

We had our inspection a couple of weeks ago and our last inspection was in May 2007! We'd also completed the online SEF and the inspection lasted about 5 hours. Really pleased that we got 'good' and had a lovely inspector.

Congratulations on your 'Good'! xD - So almost 4 years then.......crikey - don't think I will be able to stand the strain :o

Ours was October 2007 and the wait, as i said before was more stressful than the actual inspection.We are still smiling and now waiting for the report to be published so that we can share a bit more with everyone.

Sue J