Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh What A Lovely Day

Fredbear

Hi just wanted to share my lovely day with you all. Well apart from being my birthday, we had our Easter concert today. All children have been busy learning lots of lovely songs with actions, and some well known traditional rhymes.

All parents friends and family members were all invited to join us for hot x buns, teas and coffees.

They also presented me with a beautiful bouquet and card for all my work with incorporating the Pre-school.

The sun shone all day, we had lots of positive comments and the children were an absolute delight.

If only everyday could be this wonderful for us all.

Now off to get ready for a special evening with my dear friends. :o

Happy Birthday

I spent the day catching up on paperwork

At my setting they had an Easter Treasure hunt, I asm gutted I missed it, I was freezing at my computor and could see the sun outside, wanted to put on bikini and sun bathe :o Not a pretty sight!!!!!