Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Earth Hour

Inge

No chance of me forgetting this year......

My granddaughters are staying overnight with us on Saturday - the eldest (9) told me last night "it's Earth Hour on Saturday can we do it please nana"! She is her class 'eco' and takes such matters very seriously! I did suggest that she would probably be in bed at the appointed hour - her reply "not if you let me stay up to do earth hour"! :o

Off to sort out the candles! xD

Not long now so have your candles at the ready!

Would have loved to join in, but at 8.30 MrsWeasley and I were in a theatre listening to Tom Paxton. Although he could have done an acoustic set, I guess!

We had a lovely time by candlelight. Accompanied unfortunately by the washing machine which took ages longer than usual for some reason! We stuffed plastic EAster eggs with chocolate bunnies and eggs so that we can hide them outside for the children to find next week. Then we just chatted and I dried my hair (washed before 8.30) in front of the coal fire. Nice