Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Packs

hi all!

I finally got onto my childminding course and really need to get an eyfs pack although I know these can be downloaded I would work better with a hard copy. The pack is still not online to order andI have check out ebay but there is nothing on there at the mo.

So i thought I would beg on here! does any one have a spare pack? i would be willing to pay.

Adele x

Yes I'd spend your money on ink and paper and not put money in someones ebay account for a 'free publication'

To be honest I cut the spines off mine and put it all together in one ring folder anyway- as it then stays nicely open when i'm reading/working with it, also I can remove individual pages as necessary.

xx

Edited by louby loo

Guest jenpercy

As we are an after school setting with mostly older children which will be closing later this year - we have 3 which are surplus to requirements. Reading the EYFS pack is the last thing on my mind. I have to clear out a rented garage, my loft and loads of cupboards at the setting full of stuff which was going to be for the second setting that never materialised. I will find out how much to send one and then will accedpt paypal (as a gift so no charges to me)

As we are an after school setting with mostly older children which will be closing later this year - we have 3 which are surplus to requirements. Reading the EYFS pack is the last thing on my mind. I have to clear out a rented garage, my loft and loads of cupboards at the setting full of stuff which was going to be for the second setting that never materialised. I will find out how much to send one and then will accedpt paypal (as a gift so no charges to me)

Thank you very much I really appreciate it. feel free to pm me when you know, im sure it wont be more than five pound.

I would print it but i dont have a working printer at the moment

Adele x

• 1 month later...

Just to let you all know that when the changes have been made to the EYFS (comes out at end of this year to be implemented next!) there will be no hard copies and just available as a down load.

Rubbish if you ask me!!!

Guest jenpercy

Well the last one wasn't very user friendly, even on-line it was a bugger to find what you wanted. So if it is organised into useable chunks that you could download and print off what you need. the last one had a dvd included, so it looked like you could easily print off what you needed, but it rthen referred you straight on-line - so that we couldn't use it where we haven't a computer - so no difference there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)