Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Charley Bear

My Charley Bear pack arrived today with lots of lovely DVDs to give to the children. Just before christmas I completed a postcard which either came in the post or inside Nursery World.

Charley Bear is a new t.v. show by the makers of Fifi to be shown on CBeebies every weekday at 9.30 - as I am at work, don't know if it has started yet.

In the pack is a Practitioner's Guide, stickers DVDs and activity sheets and a parent sheet. for more info on Charley Bear you can go to www.littlecharleybear.com.

Oh thanks for this Panders - my postcard is in my laptop bag waiting to be posted. I was a bit peeved to see that I couldn't register online and it is just one of the many little jobs I have yet to do!

Now that I've heard what is inside I'll definitely send mine off!

How do you go about obtaining the pack.. I have just been on the website and it just tells you about charley bear. Does anybody know out there? x

How do you go about obtaining the pack.. I have just been on the website and it just tells you about charley bear. Does anybody know out there? x

Not too sure popcorn - I filled in a postcard a few weeks ago and sent it off to the production office and I think it may have been in a copy of Nursery World. Other information in the pack it is called Chapman Entertainment Limited The Pavillion, 90 Point Pleasant, Wandsworth. London SW18 199 tel 0870 403 0556, e mail info@chapmanentertainment.co.uk. There is also and Imagination Adventure Pack available to download from www.littlecharleybear.com/nursery.

Not too sure popcorn - I filled in a postcard a few weeks ago and sent it off to the production office and I think it may have been in a copy of Nursery World. Other information in the pack it is called Chapman Entertainment Limited The Pavillion, 90 Point Pleasant, Wandsworth. London SW18 199 tel 0870 403 0556, e mail info@chapmanentertainment.co.uk. There is also and Imagination Adventure Pack available to download from www.littlecharleybear.com/nursery.

Are these details no good Cait? This is the most I can find from the pack that I have been sent. I really cannot remember where the postcard orginated from, not PLA because I'm not a member :o

I seem to remember that I only needed to fill in how many children on the roll and my our details. Perhaps Maz will have better luck!!

Soz xD

Panders

"I seem to remember that I only needed to fill in how many children on the roll and my our details. Perhaps Maz will have better luck!!"

No, this bit's the info I was after - I'd noticed the address and had already emailed them but got no response. I just wondered what the info was that they wanted

Edited by Cait

Have just dug out the leaflet from my massively overspilling to do tray!

It deffinately came with Nursery World but for anyone who has lost a leaflet;

they want:

name, position, establishment name, establishment address, post code, telephone, email, no of children on role, age range (from-to).

and the address to send to is;

Little Charley Bear-Imagination Adventure Pack

PO Box 5184

Bournemouth

Dorset

BH3 7BR

Hope that helps! Will send mine off monday!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)