Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outstanding! :d

Havennursery

I would just like to share some good news with everybody on here. Just before Christmas we had our OFSTED inspection and I am pleased to announce that we have now recieved 'OUTSTANDING' in every area!!! We are all so happy with the mark given and can see that all our hard work has been noticed. We are 'The Haven Nursery' and are located in Portsmouth, so if you know of any parents looking for childcare in Portsmouth please pass our name on to them, thank you and good luck to everybody else waiting on their inspection :D Happy New Year!!!!

Fantastic news; congratulations xD

What do you think your particular strengths are? And were there any suggestions (either from you or them!) about further improvements? You'll have to share your expertise now! :o

Great news :o

Congratulations to you, your staff team and of course your parents and children too, well done all. xD

So, how are you going to celebrate?

Peggy

Guest colechin

Congratulations on your news.

I know how you feel. Last Dec we received outstanding in every area and it was a big relief. I felt that a lot of pressure had been aken off my shoulders.

We are now holding waiting lists for children to start with us. Parent/carers put their children's name down when they are 6 months or a year old. (We take them from 2 years old)

This is also good news for the school, where we share the site. I have also had a brand new Nursery provided for me during the summer holidays throught the Large Capital Grant system. Our registered numbers then went from 16 to 26 children.

I am currently taking 23 children per day with more to start as and when they turn 2. It's a great feeling but, I am now looking at ways to stay open longer.

The only thing that I have noticed is the more you give/provide parents/cares, the more they want!

We are just outside Daventry, Northampton but children attend from Warwickshire and Oxfordshire.

Once again WELL DONE and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your team. :o

• 2 weeks later...