Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spot The Quiz!

Beau

I've PMed you but hopefully you'll still get a glass or 4!

I might have to look out for a cheap deal at Tescos if this keeps up then. :o

Jacquie, I've counted your pm - I shan't exclude moderators from that. xD

Next question!

16. Rubeola is more commonly know as what?

£4.00 earned for Children in Need already. Remember, all you have to do is pm one answer before midnight tonight and I will donate 50p. (And strictly speaking I didn't even say it needed to be correct!)

If you would like to donate you can do so here. :o

18.What is the name of the first dermatological brand created to help young skin fight against acne?

£4.00 earned for Children in Need already. Remember, all you have to do is pm one answer before midnight tonight and I will donate 50p. (And strictly speaking I didn't even say it needed to be correct!)

Well I've sent you 10 answers already so that must be £5 you owe! So i think you will be down to the real cheap plonk in Tesco :o

Thankfully Brenda I did anticipate that some people may pm me multiple times, so the 50p is just for each person and not dependent upon the number of messages each person sends. :o

19.Spotlight is the name of the BBC's regional news programme for two areas. Name one

24.What was invented by Robert Louis Stevenson in his novel Treasure Island and later presented to Captain Flint in Swallows and Amazons and Captain Jack Sparrow in Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest?

25. What was the name of the quiz and panel game, presented by Pete McCarthy and later David Stafford, that was broadcast on BBC Radio 4 between 1998 and 2006?

Just 5 more to go - don't forget to pm me to help raise money for Children in Need. :o

You still stand a chance of a prize so thanks for answering some. :o

26.Littlewoods launched a new type of weekly competition in 1973, in addition to their Football Pools. What was it called?

29. Which fictional character famously says “Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!” and for a bonus point where exactly would you find it written?

Well done sunnyday! That brings me to £6 now. For everyone else there is still plenty of time to pm me an answer (any answer will do!!) to help raise money. :o

Is question 29 really 28 or have I missed one

Well done Brenda! I think a prize might be on your way for spotting the omission! :o

The missing question is

28. One of our forum members ‘spotted a massive ommision’ in 2007. Who was it and what did they spot?

Last question - you have until midnight on Sunday to get your answers in but do pm me with at least one today. :o

30.Spot Fletcher was the name of which US presidents dog and what breed was she?