Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spot The Quiz!

Beau

Okay, throughout today I will be popping in and out posing quiz questions on this thread. All of the questions will have a spotty theme and there will hopefully be at least one that each of you can answer. :o

All you need to do to participate is to send me a private message with your answer(s). If you are not sure how to do this then all you need to do is click on my name to the left of this post and choose 'Send Message' from the drop down menu. You can answer as many or few questions as you like and if you're feeling very brainy perhaps try to answer them all. :(

The overall winner will be whoever gets the most questions correct and they will receive a cheque for £20. As always, if there is a tie for first place one name will be drawn out at random to decide the winner. Additionally everyone who answers at least one question will have their name entered into a draw and a chance of winning a Fsf notepad and pen, so its really worth having at least one go. I will give you until midnight on Sunday to get all your answers in and hopefully announce the winners on Monday. :(

And as if that isn't enough, for every person who sends at least one answer by midnight tonight, I will donate 50p to Children in Need. See if you can bankrupt me! xD

The first question is coming up in the next post...... :(

1. “Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family.” From which film are these the opening lines?

Remember, don't answer in this thread - send me a private message. xD However, other chatter is allowed and I'll try really hard not to give the answers away by accident. :o

Oh no! I can only name one. I'll have to think about that one. :o

I'll ponder it in the car and will be back to find the next question in a couple of hours or so.

(Don't tell anyone but I'm off to the Dogs trust to see if they've got one who'd like to come and live with us)

An easy one for you - no excuses for not getting this one. :o

4.Eric Hill wrote a series of Spot the Dog books. What are the names of Spots three friends - the hippo, the monkey and the crocodile?

Thanks Jane - I do hope your poorly one feels better soon. :o And with that its time for another question!

11. “Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.” Where is this from? (Extra point for being exact!)

So far I am only having to fork out £1.50 - I'm sure you can all do better than that!

That won't do! :o Right ......now I have my Learning Journey folders up to date, my evaluations written, next weeks planning in place.......better cook for Mr Sunnyday :(xD and then I'll be back........mind you whether i know any answers or not is a different matter!

All of them, if the Native Americans are looking in the right direction!

I can see this is going to be a long evening!

Excuses excuses sunnyday! :o

14. Spot The Difference is the first studio album for 12 years made by which British New Wave group?

Oh dear, I started well! I refuse to google though. I wish I had a dragon under my stairs called Spot.

What time will the fun be kicking off? Got visitors later (grr). I'd love to sit with my laptop instead though!

What time will the fun be kicking off? Got visitors later (grr). I'd love to sit with my laptop instead though!

There'll be time after your visitors have gone to come into chat and have fun with us, PPP! :o

Well, I've had a couple more pm's so I'm up to the grand total of £2.50 - looks like they'll be plenty of money left over for a bottle of wine or two. :o

You have till Sunday night to get all your answers in - maybe you could enlist the help of your visitors PPP!

15.A Spot of Bother was Mark Haddons second novel. What was the name of his first award winning novel?