Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Look What I Made

Gezabel

For those of you who like a pattern to work from look here

I have to say they're not a patch on yours though!!

That's exactly where I got the template from if you scroll down think it is just called 'cat pattern template'

I messed up a bit as there should be a 'hole' at the top of his tail and the uncut part is the side of the tail - but the knife slipped :o so I had to leave a 'secure' bit at the top.

It was great fun! quite therapeutic in a funny kind of way. Wish I had bought more than one pumpkin!!!

That's exactly where I got the template from if you scroll down think it is just called 'cat pattern template'

I messed up a bit as there should be a 'hole' at the top of his tail and the uncut part is the side of the tail - but the knife slipped :o so I had to leave a 'secure' bit at the top.

It was great fun! quite therapeutic in a funny kind of way. Wish I had bought more than one pumpkin!!!

Yes - but yours looks much better - more 'scarface claw' than theirs!

Geraldine that is fantastic but look at the shape at the right side of the cat, as it is a witches face!!! Was that intentional as it is really clever.

:oxD I would love to say yes of course it was intentional :(

but the truth is it wasn't at all it really is fluke. I couldn't see the witches face to start with and then hubby looked and saw it straight away.

I tried my hardest to follow the template but didn't quite manage it that's all!

I have attached the template I used, the grey areas were cut out - can you see a witches face there???

cat_template.doc

Guest MaryEMac

My daughter carved a witch on a broomstick which looked quite good, but last year she did a ghost which was brilliant. So much more interesting than a scary face.

Mary