Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Jack Sparrow In School Mutiny

Inge

Yes saw it on BBC Breakfast this morning - soooooooooooo jealous! It got the presenters talking about famous people who visited their school - Jimmy Saville was a popular one. Peter Andre came to my school - did a bit of his 'Woooahhh Mysterious Girl' miming and moves. Not my cup of tea at the time but it's a talking point.

Never mind the kids I bet the teachers were thrilled!!! We have a new young male french teacher with us for a year and I've never seen so many dumb struck females :o Bit of cougar town going on so Depp would have floored them!

Yes saw it on BBC Breakfast this morning - soooooooooooo jealous! It got the presenters talking about famous people who visited their school - Jimmy Saville was a popular one. Peter Andre came to my school - did a bit of his 'Woooahhh Mysterious Girl' miming and moves. Not my cup of tea at the time but it's a talking point.

Zammo from Grange Hill came to visit my school (which shows my age!!) :oxD:(