Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Have A Treasurer

Rea

I went to playgroup this morning. We have a parent willing to be treasurer, she is treasurer for the company she works for and one of their aims is to help small businesses get funding and grants. So couldnt have worked out better!

We also have 5 other people who have agreed to join, they were all horrified at the thought we might not be able to open. As well as these definites we had interest from about 3 or 4 others, who didnt want to join, but who said they will do whatever they can to support us in the future. One of these was the 16 year old sister of one of the children, what a star.

I've written my response to the CC, photocopied policies, job descriptions, minutes of meetings and the 2008 consitution.

All I need now is to print off the form on the CC site telling them officially that we changed to the 2008 Con. in 2009, make sure all the new committee fill in their forms correctly and get everything in the post before the 14th October.

Phew!! The relief is immense.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, advice and good wishes. I had a thought when I gave up working in EY that I might not need to use the forum, how wrong could I be? xD:o

Edited by Rea

Well done for your hard work rallying the troops Rea, frustrating it has to get to desperate times sometimes but at least you can finally breathe a sigh of relief and get on with enjoying your job and doing what you do best

Great news, Rea, very glad to hear it all got sorted out.

I'm keeping well away from the charities commission in future, what they don't know can't hurt them :o

Great news, Rea, very glad to hear it all got sorted out.

I'm keeping well away from the charities commission in future, what they don't know can't hurt them :o

Absolutley, without doubt the best idea I have ever heard Suzie xD:(:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)