Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Useful Websites For Free Stuff And Planning

HI, I have spent my summer hols doing a web design course. To practise I decided to make a website called

www.toristeachingtips.co.uk

is has links to all the best teaching resource websites I have found. for free printables, planning ict game etc

Check it out and let me know what you think

Thanks

Guest LornaW

Wonderful Tori I love the Bonko idea on the science museum website - brilliant! I shall use that in L&S training!!!!

Lorna

Well done! Something I would like to be able to do when I have a bit more time - eg retirement!

I tried to download the phonic flashcards and it said server could not be found.

Don't know if this a problem with me or your end!

It might be an idea to ask other people to contribute their finds.

Again, thankyou for sharing

hi Tori im a new member with FSF,ive been browsing your Teaching Tips and WOW such fantastic ideas from Tonia,xx My little girl is called Tori too

Great - thanks for all the lovely comments! - Yes please email me any links you think should be on there to

webmaster@toristeachingtips.co.uk

thanks

Great - thanks for all the lovely comments! - Yes please email me any links you think should be on there to

webmaster@toristeachingtips.co.uk

thanks

Fantastic you have done an amazing job!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)