Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

Ahem....... no

a vaccum cleaner - quite a good one Cait!

a broom handle

carpet sweeper

a pair of leopard print stilettos

oh and a small oddly formed troll called Dave

Well, I assumed that was his name as it was labelled on a dog tag around his neck. He also resembled a troll - 3ft high, hunched back, hairy ears and then he was reading a book about the history of Russ toys...

But why would a gardener be trapped in a small cupboard for a few days?

Sorry but those pips in the jacuzzi have kept me busy... I give up .....

Did anyone get into that locked room... perhaps a locksmith.. (sledge hammer?) need to be quick about it though..

Inge

Have spent ages trying to get marmite and chocolate body paint stains off gthe shag pile - any suggestions?

Who was that then? I had the conservatory floor covered in that too - it washed off there ok though!

Hi everyone. Yes I am having a peek into what's been happening in my house recently.

Funny though.......when I spoke to my neighbours yesterday they said all was quite at my house. They were nipping in and out feeding the cat and the plants. Sooooooooo..................you were partying at 34 Sandy Lane and not number 43.......weren't you!!!!!

:oxD:(

Just pulling your leg Cait!!

I have just caught up with all the posts and I'm so happy that my house has given so much pleasure to so many.

I'm not back until Saturday night so you will all be able to help PPP with the cleaning.

Now, about that locked room, Maybe it could become a FSF competition. Guess what's inside........any takers???

Did Tesco arrive with the shopping and are you all being kind to Beryl?? I told you she is a bit of an emo didn't I?

The internet link is very dodgy around these parts and cuts me off mid-sentence sometimes.

Enjoy what remains of the party and I'll be back soon.

Au revoir xxxxxxxxxxx

Have spent ages trying to get marmite and chocolate body paint stains off gthe shag pile - any suggestions?

Wasn't me :o honest........

You know this locked room........well........I took a stroll down to dublinbay's local yesterday.......and there was a man in there that the local yokels were referring to as 'Mick the Pick'........I kept a close eye on him for a couple of hours and he didn't touch his nose once........so........ are you following my train of thought here?

Don't know how much more partying I can do.......someone made me think about my 'to do' list xD:(

Hi Sunnyday, feel we really must have one last bash in Dublinbays house - could we tempt you with the cast of Mamma Mia doing a little spot - have been looking through the keyhole to the locked room - you would be amazed at what's in there, far better than that stinky old to do list.

Hi Sunnyday, feel we really must have one last bash in Dublinbays house - could we tempt you with the cast of Mamma Mia doing a little spot - have been looking through the keyhole to the locked room - you would be amazed at what's in there, far better than that stinky old to do list.

Oh yes please.........could I have a solo spot........I would like to sing 'The Winner Takes it All' - apparently Simon Cowell's favourite song :( will he be there? :o

Soooo - should I go and speak with 'Mick the Pick'........shouldn't really go back to the pub......but hey......if you twist my arm! :(

And - what a completely 'stinky' to do list......hmmm........complete lack of motivation here I'm afraid xD

All Sunnyday really needs to do is add another item to her to do list - 'party at dublinbay's, 7.30 pm'

Sorted.

Maz

Oh yes please.........could I have a solo spot........I would like to sing 'The Winner Takes it All' - apparently Simon Cowell's favourite song :( will he be there? :o

afraid xD

As mentioned you would be surprised what I have seen through the keyhole, Dublinbay is very resourceful you know. I think we will DEFINITELY need the services of Mick the Pick!!

I have seen wonderful and stunning things Sunnyday - not to mention I did hear the crack of a whip a little earlier.......... thought it was just Maz warming up for the lions later

LIONS??? :o Maz has lions? What a truly multi-talented lady........