Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

I pity the poor soul who stumbles across this thread upon joining the forum...

Oh, and Maz, leave my mankini out of this will you? I have been unable to find a replacement after that funny business last year. I hope you are proud of yourself...

:o

Typical! Outrageous behaviour - I think Mr. Sunnyday would be very interested to know

Now, now - no telling tales - I was merely keeping him warm, er....amused.....er.....company......

Right my turn on the karaoke........would you like my legendary.....'Like a Virgin'? Or, alternatively ...as a tribute to dublinbays décor I could give you......'The Crystal Chandelier lights up the paintings on the wall' - any preference? :o

I think it's Lars's shift today - yep, we'll be here - some of us didn't leave and I think Sunnyday is still sprawled on a lounger somewhere

Edited by Cait

Anyone know where Dublinbay keeps the Alker Seltzer .....

I was on the sofa.. so don't know where Sunny day ended up..

"Thank you Lars .. the fresh orange juice just hits the spot...very impressive how you squeezed it!"

Now what did happen last night?.... all a bit hazy... where is everyone...

Inge

I think it's Lars's shift today - yep, we'll be her - some of us didn't leave and I think Sunnyday is still sprawled on a longer somewhere

'scuse me missy - I am actually safely back in sunny Kent - I have a Teddy Bears Picnic to organise for lunchtime! :(

Head is pounding! :o

However, I am heading straight back to dublinbay's house (and into the arms of Sven - I noticed some gaps in education - only right that I give him the benefit of my 'teaching') - should be there about 7 ish............ :(

Have to say - people seemed to 'drift away' when it was my turn on the karaoke :( can't understand that at all!

Inge - Alka-Seltzer was in the bathroom cabinet - unfortunately - I finished it all xD

Laters!

You lot are mad, you know that dont you?

:oxD

If I manage to get there later is there anything you'd like me to bring? I can sing, cant drink wine and cant fit into a bikini but I can bring beer and maybe a bottle of sherry if any ladies will be present.

You lot are mad, you know that dont you?

xD:(

If I manage to get there later is there anything you'd like me to bring? I can sing, cant drink wine and cant fit into a bikini but I can bring beer and maybe a bottle of sherry if any ladies will be present.

Will you bring those little sherry schooner glasses like me granny used to have :o

No, cant cook either, not if you dont want either food poisoning or broken teeth! I'll bring a salad.

Schooners will be available but there wont be many ladies I'll just bring a small bottle. Lots of baby lotion instead then, for the waiters? Stop the chaffing while they rush around waiting you understand.

As you all know I only drink to be sociable....... but I do believe somebody spiked the pina coladas, the last I remember was Bridger rushing about doing the locomotion on Sven's shoulders - good job Lars could make it.

Anyone seen Geraldine? She likes the odd tipple

Edited by Panders

Has she turned up yet Panders? Can someone tell me who is going to tackle the washing up today - I did it yesterday!

Pulling on the 'Marigolds' as we speak! xD

So.......Panders are you suggesting that it was bridger who was sharing the sun lounger with Sven? :o

I did so enjoy drinking Rea's sherry from a schooner.........contrary to popular belief I am a 'lady'!

We need to start a 'proper search' for Geraldine........bit of a worry.........

Not seen Geraldine at all, was she here?... I must have missed her in the crowds....

and sorry but need to abandon ship today... have a few bits to do at home...

All the cupboards seem to be empty here now... so I think a shop is in order...

I will return with more supplies... anyone got any preferences...

Inge

Phew.......panic over........have found Geraldine - she was behind the greenhouse :o

I have popped her into dublinbay's four poster to sleep it off.......I have to nip back to sunny Kent .......Sports Day to attend......but in the words of Arnie Shwar - whatsit.........'I'll be back'

Inge - wonder if you could find something 'refined' in the cracker line to go with Rea's sherry? xD

Inge - wonder if you could find something 'refined' in the cracker line to go with Rea's sherry? :o

And some Cathedral City cheese to go with it please. And some white port would be divine. xD And if there is some pic 'n' mix I would like some cola bottles and fruit salad please. But no black jacks because I have the dentist tomorrow and that's not a good look! :(

not much then?

found a lovely selection of crackers and bought some cheeses to go with them... afraid the Cathedral city is out... bought local cheddar direct from the Cheddar factory in the Gorge... not much of a diversion and well worth it...

a choice of port... white and vintage... but sorry no pick and mix in sight...

will be back later to join the fun.. which song you all singing tonight then...

Oh .. that reminded me... earplugs!!

Inge